Personal effects arriving as cargo at Schiphol Airport, can be cleared through customs for a fixed amount of € 155,00 per consignment:
- Send as Prepaid on a single Master Airwaybill with a maximum of 200 kilo per consignment and consigned to Cavalier Logistics*.
- Pre-alert per email of the flight details, at least 1 working day before arrival to +31 20 44 66 233 or email@example.com.
Without pre-alert, euro 20,00 will be charged extra.
- Packing list and contact telephone numbers of the owner must be available. Also, we need a copy of the passport of consignee and copy (e)ticket.
- Goods to be collected from our warehouse by consignee within 2 working days after clearance.
For home delivery calculate the charges for road transport The Netherlands. For payment at delivery, a disbursement of Euro 15.00 is charged.
- Excludes possible additional customs storage costs € 45,00.
Note: the above is for a ‘normal’ customs clearance, excluding tax and/or duties, if applicable. In case of extended customs inspections, additional costs may be charged.
*Cavalier Logistics is the clearing agent on behalf of Worldwide Baggage Services (WBS). The airway bill should be addressed to:
Cavalier Logistics B.V.
1437 CG Rozenburg (NH)
Tel. +31 20 316 2030